72H FLASH SALE
Skypark Macau is happy to let you all know that we are back and welcoming all adventure seekers.
We are coming to you with some crazy reopening deals that start as low as $299.
Purchase activities between the 10th and the 12th of August and redeem right up until the end of the month.
All activity purchases will include a complimentary HAAGEN DAZS ice cream.
See all the details below and make the most of what's left of summer break!
*eligible for Macau residents including foreign blue card & Macau student ID holders.
PURCHASE USING PROMO CODES
(optional: $299 for media pack)
(BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)
- All activities redeemable by the 31st August 2022.
- Tower Climb is Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer. For MOP1,888 you get a 2 persons ticket.
- Use the promo code at checkout under 'Order Summary' to enjoy offers.
- If you have any issues when using a promo code, call us at 8988 8656.
- Activity Package payment settled by 'eConsumption Benefit Scheme' only available for over the counter payments.
- Exclusive T-shirt(s)
- HD Photos, HD Videos and HD GoPro footage (include in all packages except Bungy Solo)
- e-certificate(s) (per person)
- Macau Tower Admission Ticket(s) (Value $195 per person)
- 1x free Haagen Dazs ice cream (flavours limited to availability)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- For Skywalk, children under 6 years old should be accompanied by an adult.
- Skywalk Family includes 2 adults + 1 child 12 years or under.
- Additional children 12 years or under are charged at an extra $288 per child (ticket purchasing at Skypark Ticketing Counter).
- Media package includes videos and photos for all activities (except Bungy Solo).
- For Bungy Solo you can add the media package for an additional $299.
- The above offers are applicable for all Macau locals, blue card & Macau student ID cardholders.
- Valid identification is required upon ticket purchase/exchange at the Skypark Macau Tower Ticketing Counter.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Skypark Macau Tower reserves the right to vary or interpret the conditions of the promotion.