Our Activities are:
- Bungy Jumping
- Giant Swing
- Third party activities that are provided as part of a package
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data, as further outlined below. These rights may include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland.
Collection of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is collected both by our website on our behalf by Third Party software and passed directly to us. This Third Party software is:
Operator Hub Travel Solutions Ltd: Operator Hub is travel reservations software that we use to manage the operation of our business including prices, availability, and customer data. Our website talks to Junction6 via an API and collects your Personal Data whenever you make an order for one of our activities or purchase a Gift Voucher on behalf of someone else. We enter this data manually into Junction6 when you make purchases on the telephone or via a Travel Agent. The information that is collected is:
- Your full name (first and last)
- The number of people you are making an order for
- Information pertaining to providing our activities such as transport requirements and product selected and price paid
- An email address that we can send purchase confirmation to you
- Optionally you can provide your gender, and a contact phone number
The Operator Hub servers are located and your data processed is in Australia
Wirecard: We use the Wirecard payment gateway on our website to process your Credit Card payments. We do not retain your credit card details in anyway. To the best of our knowledge Wirecard is a leading payment gateway and complies to all PCI Compliance regulations and Privacy and Data regulations. If you are in any doubt we can process your payment over the phone through an approved EFTPOS terminal.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram: You may choose to communicate with us through these social mediums. These will collect information on you via cookies, unique identifiers for advertising, and usage data. Your personal privacy settings within this platforms determine if any information is available for us to view, however, we do not collect any data in this regard. Please consider the Privacy Policies of these platforms independently of us.
SendinBlue: Singapore Bungy Holdings and Skypark by AJ Hackett automatically transfers your name and email address to our SendinBlue account for sending newsletters and eCertificates after you have used enjoyed our Activities. All newsletters contain an unsubscribe function. Media and PR enquires are manually transferred to SendinBlue for notification of relevant news and announcements pertaining to our Activities.
We display content from other external platforms on our website that may collect non-personal identification information about your usage whenever you interact with our Websites. Non-personal identification information may include, but is not limited to, the browser name, operating system, IP address, versions, the type of computer and other technical information about your device and software. You are advised to consult the Privacy Policies of these services independently. These are:
Google and Facebook Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Fonts, Google Maps and You Tube Video Widget, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising Platform, DoubleClick for Advertisers, Facebook Custom Audience, Google Tag Manager, Sitehost, Klipfolio, Agora Pulse and Cloudflare.
On the website we also include a Contact Us form. This collects your name, email address and some optional data. This detail is sent directly to us via email and is also stored in our website Content Management System. The Personal Data you provide here is used solely for the purpose of replying to your enquiry.
For Travel Agents
Singapore Bungy Holdings uses the Hubspot CRM for managing and recording interactions with our travel agent suppliers. Hubspot records data including your place of business, our meetings and telephone calls with you, when we visit you and your sales records. You have every right to request access to this information at anytime as detailed below.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Singapore Bungy Holdings SHARES your Personal Data with our partner travel operators that you make travel reservations with via our Website, email interactions between you and our reservations consultants, or telephone that are part of our Combo packages. The Personal Data is used for the purpose of providing you your Activities and is the full extent of the data that you provide us as outlined above.
Singapore Bungy Holdings does not share your Personal Data beyond the requirements of providing the above Activities to you.
The partner travel operators we provide your Personal Data to change from time to time and are listed on our Website in the package that we offer including our activities. If you have queries about this transfer of Personal Data please contact us directly instead of using the website for making purchases of Packages and Combos.
Our Usage of Your Personal Data
Without the above prescribed Personal Data we would be unable to provide you with the Activities you book. Once at the Skypark by AJ Hackett Sentosa you will be required to provide further Personal Data that is necessary to provide you with our Activities. This includes:
- Your weight
- A liability waiver
- Optional demographic data such as Where you heard about us and where you are from
Above and beyond the requirement of providing your with our Activities we use your Personal Data to:
- Improve our customer service to you. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service enquiries and support needs more efficiently;
- Personalise the response our reservations consultants provide to you. Your data helps us to ensure that we are providing you the best possible activity advice and information to match your requirements;
- Improve our Service. We may use feedback you provide to improve our Activities. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Customers as a group use our websites and all channels of communication. We use it to diagnose and fix problems you might have while using the website;
- Process payments. We may use the information you provide when making an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service as outlined above.
- Comply with accounting and legal legislation. In some cases we use your data to invoice you, keep you in our accounting system or in the legal archives as needed by the law.
- Honour our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of Personal Data is to meet our contractual obligations to you to provide our Activities.
- Inform you of new products, and promotions surveys or other company improvement or training activities. We send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- Send periodic emails. We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to our Activities. Your email address will also be used to respond to your enquiries, questions, send you your Activity booking confirmations, and/or other requests. We may use email address you provide to send you emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We do everything possible to protect your data. This includes but is not limited to HTTPS/SSL, SSH and other encryption protocols for data access. Sensitive and private data exchange between our website and any Third Party solutions as detailed above happens mostly over a HTTPS/SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital encryption keys. Our servers are protected by firewalls. The payment processing provided by Payment Express as outlined above is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for you. We adopt appropriate data protection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data, passwords if any, transaction information, any content and data stored on our servers. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error, so our Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Nonetheless we do our very best to make sure your data is and remains 100% confidential.
Our servers are exclusively our own leased dedicated servers and are located in Auckland, New Zealand in a secure data centre.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to object to the processing and collection of your personal data, and to withdraw your consent at any time, except where otherwise determined by applicable law.
You can unsubscribe from our e-mails by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our communications or by notifying us in person via email at [email protected] Please keep in mind that the e-mail unsubscribe settings only apply to the AJ Hackett company which you unsubscribe to if you are receiving from more than one of our global partner companies you may need to unsubscribe individually.
You can request at anytime the export and provision to you of the Personal Data we hold on you and/or the deletion of your Personal Data from all our systems. For your protection we may take steps to verify your identity before providing you the requested information. Please note that there may be elements of your Personal Data that we must retain for a period of time following your request for deletion based on accounting and legal legislation.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By making Activity bookings on our website and on the other channels such as LiveChat, Facebook Messenger, phone and email or by contacting us via our enquiry forms, by email or social media channels you are accepting this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please immediately stop communicating with us. Your continued use of these channels to communicate or purchase Activities following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.