Set your heart racing
Stand 47m above some of the most stunning scenery in Singapore! Take in the view across the ocean, take a deep breath...then take the plunge. This exhilarating, life-changing experience delivers the ultimate rush with all the experience of expertise of the Skypark Sentosa crew in every single jump. Whether you’re a first-time jumper or a seasoned thrill-seeker, we’ll make sure you get the most out of the experience.
- 47m height
- 5 jump styles
- Water touch
- All weather activityPlease see T&C's
What you get
- Free access to Skybridge
- Skypark Global Membership - 20% off worldwide
- Bungy Video(Package available for purchase)
Perfect Safety Record
We take safety extremely seriously.
Learn about our safety equipment and processes.
- You must make a booking before coming on-site so we can ensure the time and date is available
- You must sign and complete the activity waiver form during registration
- Parental or Legal Guardian authorization is necessary for children under 18 years old.
- The Parent or Legal Guardian must sign the waiver form on behalf of the minor
- You must not be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- You must be free from contagious diseases
- Must not have any physical or mental disabilities that may jeopardize the safety of the participant
- For safety reasons we only use camera equipment certified and safely checked by our crew
- All cancellation requests must be made 48 hours in advance.
- No age restrictions
- Minimum weight 45kg
- Maximum weight 150kg
- Good in Dry & Light rain conditions
- Operational stoppage will be during: high winds, lightning storms, airborne pollution >300 psi
- Activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, maintenance or safety protocols
- Can accommodate for most medical conditions, please check in with us.
- Please inform us if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Conditions
- Previous Dislocations
- Neurological Conditions
- Recent Sprains
- Fragile Skin
- Visual or Hearing Impairments
- Recent Surgical Procedures
- Physical Impairments
- Previous Spinal Injuries or Surgeries
- Contact Lenses
- Any Other Medical Conditions